Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy Tuesday!

So, a long weekend is now behind us all. We had a big cookout in Mashulaville at the camphouse, as usual. Ate too much, as usual. Some fantastic red velvet cake that was delicious made by Kristie. We finally made it back home on Monday in time for me to do a round of P90X then run to the gym to teach my 5:30 Spin class where we did Stage 8 - high hills.

Tuesday: Same old thing at work. Ate the same stuff as usual. Left to teach spin at 4:30 - Stage 9, high hills. Great class, even if I do say so myself. Stayed for Bootcamp, and burned 1433 calories. yay.

Well, I also decided today that I am tired of logging my calorie count every day. So, I will do today, then I am done. For now anyways. Whenever anything else exciting happens, I'll report. Until then, here goes my last calorie count!

CALORIE COUNT:
Cereal - 337
Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers - Grilled Basil Chicken - 270 (not good at all) but supposedly has 20 grams of protein, though I don't see how since there were barely 5 small pieces of chicken. I'm not happy that there are 3 more of these in the freezer at home. Should have stuck with my bbq chicken pizza.
*Pictures can be deceiving!*








Fuji Apple - 116
Pure Protein bar - 200
Chocolate Skim Milk - 200
Pasta -  appox 590
peanut butter - 100

Total Calories Consumed - 1813
Calories burned - 1433
Calories remaining for the day..............380

No comments:

Post a Comment