Thursday, June 24, 2010

Bye Bye, Margarita!

Oh man, feeling those weights from yesterday - and it's Turbo Thursday. Those punches and burpies are going to be rough tonight! But so glad I am going to be able to burn off all those calories from the margarita and the chips and the fajitas I had last night.

Did you know how many calories are in one margarita? One 16 ounce margarita has about 300 CALORIES.
That's about 3 beers.

So, yeah, I'm ready to get to the gym and work it off! This is why I don't feel bad about eating crazy stuff every now and then because I know what I will be doing the next day. Plan your workouts ahead of time and stick to it.

I get home and decide to practice my round in Turbo before heading to the gym, so I started my calorie counter then. Then I get to the gym and hop on the treadmill for about 15 minutes to keep me moving. Then Turbo starts, and right after, Bootcamp. As soon as I get in the car, I check the HR monitor - and  whopping 1979. I believe that margarita is loooong gone! whoooo!

Ok, this is one of the reasons why I love Mexican food: we ordered fajitas for 2 (steak, chicken, onions, green peppers, and tomatos stir fried), but first filled up on chips, so brought a big doggie bag home, and I had a fajita salad for dinner tonight. Yum Yum!


Calories:
Breakfast (cereal) 340
Lunch, LC Bacon Alfredo pizza - 340
Pure Protein bar - 200
Medium Banana - 105
Dinner - guessing about 450 + a little peanut butter at 100
grapes - 75

Total Calories Consumed - 1610
Calories Burned: - 1979
Calories Remaining for the day............. (-369)
Normally, I wouldn't like to have that many calories in th enegative, but because I went way over yesterday, and I will probably go way over this weekend, I'm not too worried about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment