This is my car:
One of the most popular cars on the road right now - or so it seems.
So, last night when I was leaving out of the gym, I was tired and I was digging in my bag for my keys. By the time I got to my car, I still hadn't found my keys, so I sat my bag on top of the car hood and continued digging for keys. Finally, I find them and hit the unlock button.
Nothing happens.
So I hit unlock about 5 or 6 times, and still nothing. So I think, well, this is weird.... and I glance in the back and there is a suit hanging in the back hanger. I'm thinking, why in the world is a suit hanging in the back of my..........oh wait......................crap.
Not my car.
I look around and there are 2 more graphite accords in the parking lot, but I spot mine with the Hinds county tag and head toward it.....looking around to make sure nobody else sees me walking around the parking lot like an idiot because I don't know which car is mine.
In my defense, I've only been driving it for 4 months, ok?!

No comments:
Post a Comment