Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 5 of the 14 Day Food Challenge

6:15 - Start to make cereal. Put everything in the bowl. Go to open a new jug of milk that was in the back of the fridge, and it's frozen. Great. Drink some chocolate milk (not in cereal).Eventually, it sits out long enough for me to jab a knife into it and get some milk flowing, and I get to eat breakfast around 6:45.
337 + 90 =  427 calories for breakfast.


8:00 - 1 coffee at work - 10 cals


11:15 - Same exact salad for lunch as yesterday. 244 Calories


Ipod time....song right now: New Moon Rising (YACHT Remix) by Wolfmother. LOVE this beat. Search for it on http://www.rcrdlbl.com./ . It's a totally free, totally legal site where you can download music. Usually weird or remixes, but every now and then, you can get great finds.

1:30 - Banana - 100 Calories

3:00 - Protein Bar - 200


4:00 - headed to the gym to teach my Spin class, then abs, and my first ever Bootcamp class all by myself! I'm pretty pumped about it. Doing a big arm/chest/core circuit, and a big leg circuit. I hope I can keep up enough to teach it!

Class went fantastic, even though I had low numbers. Calories burned....1588!

Had a message to go meet my mother-in-law, her hubby, sis-in-law and nephew at Cozumel's, so I did. Had 2-for-1 margaritas on the rocks, about 500 calories; a basket of chips and salsa, about 400 calories;
 and a chicken fajita salad....about 560 calories (totally guessing). Total, a whopping 1460.



Tally for the Day:
Breakfast - 427
Coffee - 10
Salad - 244
Banana - 100
Protein Bar - 200
Gym - (-1588)
Mexican Dinner - 1460
Tally for the day..................853. I'll take that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment