Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Spinning Stage 7 + Bootcamp

Finally I am finished with the "plains" stages of the Tour de France! Doing Stage 7 this afternoon: Tournus > Station Des Rousses:
Hills! Whooo! Although I LOVE hills in class, I'm suddenly a little cautious about teaching them today of all days since I have to teach bootcamp afterward.....but the temptation looks like so much fun! My solution is to throw together some tunes for the class, and see how many people show up. If it is low numbers, I'll repeat Stage 6 from yesterday, and do this Stage 7 tomorrow. If I have a big crowd show up, we'll do this Stage today and Stage 8 (even BIGGER hills!!!) on Wednesday!

Ok, back from the gym, and I stuck with repeating my class from Monday since I had a low crowd and wanted to save my legs for bootcamp. Bootcamp went well for my second time teaching all by myself. But it was good practice and I loved doing it! Thank goodness some of my peeps were there to cheer me on. :)

AND I now have a nice hill class for tomorrow. Yay!

CALORIE COUNT
Cereal - 337
leftover pasta from last night - 475
Protein bar - 200
Burger on onion bun with cheese/ketchup and new potatos for dinner - 675
peanut butter - 100

Calories Consumed - 1787
Calories Burned - 1487
Calories Remaining..........................................300

No comments:

Post a Comment