Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 11 of 14 Day Food Challenge

6:00 am - Cereal! And a new picture!
8:00 - large glass of water. yummmmmm..........feeling slightly dehydrated from yesterday.

11:00 - another BBQ chicken pizza from lean cuisine. I eat this a lot. Not necessarily because it is delicious, but it is pretty good and easy for work. And I think one of the better ones they have.
12:30 - Still hungry, so had my free Special K Protein Meal Bar. (meal bar, my ass......) No way could this ever be an entire meal for me.  It's just an addition to. However, pretty dang tasty, and not as chalky tasting as my regular Pure Protein bars.

But I'm not going to buy these because:
a)this one only has 180 calories;
b)it only has 10 grams of protein; and
c) it has 15 grams of sugar (must be why it tastes better).

Sticking with my other ones because:
a)200 calories (and I need the extra calories);
b)20 grams of protein; and
c) only 2 grams of sugar. (Great for the low-sugar diet)
So not only do I get more fuel, more protein, but also less sugar to break through. I like it. :)

Song of the Day: Emergency by Faithless. 7:44 long, but it stays interesting. If you have never heard it - check it out! Yes, it is one of my weirdo spinning songs, but it's great! Every spinner should have this on their iPod.

3:00 - have 5 strawberries for a pre-workout snack, about 40 calories.
Head to gym at 4:00 and teach about 55 minutes in my Spin class. We did another strength ride, and it was a different group of people. So that is 3 this week for me so far. But that was all I did today. Calories burned at the gym - 763

When I got home, Jonas and I decided to go to the Pizza Shack to celebrate his birthday again. Love this place....
We got our favorite pizza - Chicken Curry Delight with Pineapple. I know....sounds weird, but give it a try. So good! And we split a pitcher of Budweiser, because if you buy a large pizza on Thursdays, a pitcher is only $2! I have no idea how many calories are in 2 slices of that pizza. I'll guesstimate 1,000. But I did get another fruit in with the pineapple. Plus the beer, around 350, maybe?


Breakfast - 337
Lunch - 340
Protein Bar - 180
Snack - 40
Gym - (-763)
Dinner - 1,350 - blew it....

Calories Consumed (approximate) - 2247
Calories Burned at Gym - 763
Remaining Calories for the Day.......................1,484

This is OK because I will definitely be making up for it tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment