Monday, June 7, 2010

Day Two: What I Eat

Started out again with my cereal and muli-vitamins at 6:00 am. Yummy! 325 calories.

Caught a glimpse of the chocolate milk, and had to have half a glass. Ugh. 90 calories.

I get to work and SOMEBODY has brought a tub full of CUPCAKES. Seriously. I am trying soooo hard to not go in there and tell myself it is okay to have one. I did go in there once, open the box, and then shut it very quickly, and ran to my desk. I will not eat a cupcake. I will not eat a cupcake. I will not eat a cupcake.....

Instead, I filled up my big ass water glass. Again.
Something that I have learned since having my ipod with me every single day: listening to some awesome music will help me not obsess about things like cupcakes that are sitting on the counter in the kitchen. Currently on the shuffle, Slipstream by The Crystal Method.

11:45 - leftover Spaghetti Squash and tall glass of water. 320 Calories.

2:20 - Medium Banana - 105 Calories.  And another big glass of water.

4:00 - Leaving work (and I successfully did not eat a cupcake!), headed to the gym for Vinyasa Yoga, then teaching my spin class at 5:30. Burned 890 Calories at the gym. :)

Got home around 7:00, and for the first time in my entire life, I grilled chicken breasts! Usually Jonas does all the cooking, but since he is not here and I am left to fend for myself, I had to figure it out. They turned out about perfect! (But don't get any funny ideas, Jonas....)

While I was cooking the chicken, I had a glass of chocolate milk, about 180 calories. Muscle recovery. Yep.

So with my almost-perfectly grilled chicken breasts, I made a delicious salad with romain lettuce, grape tomatos, shredded carrots, chopped cucumber, brocoli florets, shredded cheese, slivered almonds, and a little bit of lite Three Cheese Ranch....around 370 calories, according to thedailyplate.com
Oh, and about 6 oz of Bota Box Zinfindel, about 100 calories.

Sorry, took picture on top of the stove and the wine blends in, but it's there.


No second helpings tonight. Not even with the wine. Had a big glass of water before bed with my zinc and calcium.

Breakfast - 325
Choc Milk - 90
Lunch - 320
Banana break - 105
GYM - (-890)
Choc Milk - 180
Dinner - 470
Total Calories for the day - 600

Successful day #2 without any junk. Nighty-Nite!






2 comments:

  1. Salad look delicious, next time try the strawberry vinaigrette by Kraft. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm....that sounds delicious! But I've never seen it before. I usually keep the Raspberry Vinaigrette on hand.

    ReplyDelete